Local workshops and programs on purchasing and business-related topics:
Our meetings consist of an afternoon workshop at no cost and an after-dinner speaker for a small fee. Some of our programs in the past have been on Contracts, Negotiations, Supply Chain Management, Buying Packaging Material, Purchasing for Service Organizations, Finding and Keeping the Best Sources, Capital Equipment Procurement, International Purchasing and Sourcing, Change Management, Managing Stress, Motivating Your Employees, and tours of local companies.
Meet fellow members who share common goals and challenges, and develop valuable connections.
Access to “Members Only” section Website:
This allows you to update your contact information, register for meetings, post articles, and vote on current topics. It includes a job bank, employment resources, a member directory, and “Swap & Shop”.
The monthly newsletter with all the information for the upcoming meeting, as well as news and events in our association and ISM. It is emailed to our members and others who request to receive it.
Scholarships for children and grandchildren:
This is for ISM-NH members, and for members who are pursuing continuing education.
Membership in ISM:
The largest supply management association in the world.
Inside Supply Management®:
ISM’s monthly magazine contains thought-provoking discussions and information on those topics most relevant to today’s forward-thinking, strategic supply managers. Published exclusively for ISM members.
Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing ISM Report On Business® (ROB):
ISM’s monthly survey of purchasing statistics is the first of its kind. It’s considered by many economists to be the most reliable, near-term economic barometer available today. The full report is delivered to ISM members each month within the pages of Inside Supply Management® magazine.
Save on educational material and seminars, the annual International Supply Management Conference and Educational Exhibit, and CPSM® certification.
Unlimited access to ISM Website, including:
- The Online Career Center – search a database of employment listings from across the country, post your résumé for organizations to see, search for the perfect employee, or take advantage of other career-enhancing tools.
- The ISM Online InfoCenter – the largest purchasing and supply management library around.
- Invaluable tools such as Commodity Tracking to prepare for negotiations and Supplier selection and risk assessment tool. Free trials are available for members, as well as discounts if you join.
- Professional groups and forums in areas such as services, transportation, chemicals, health care, materials management, and hospitality.
- ISM Knowledge Center provides a number of purchasing and supply management classes which you can take online, at your own pace. Members receive a discount on registration fees, and selected courses are available for free.
- I’m Ready to Join!
- Renewing Your Membership
- Student and Educator Memberships
Don't miss this opportunity to start enhancing your career, gain valuable support in your job, and network with purchasing and supply management professionals just like you!.
Find out how to join ISM-NH,and the national organization of ISM,all with one low cost.
Your feedback is important to us.